Thigh Lift Groin Incision? (photo)

I had thigh lift groin incision. I feel my thighs are still too thiick in the upper part. Should I have aggressive lipo and then revision to fix this problem if I dont want to have a vertical scar?

Revision Thigh Lift after Thigh Liposuction

+2

You could consider liposuction and thigh lift revision.  If you are going to take that route, find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Thigh lift

+1

Sorry but the photo is not very clear. You may very well need debulking with liposuction but that will make the skin looser and may predispose you to need a longer incision medial thigh lift.