Can a narrow nose with very thin skin be made wider during a revision?

I had an original surgery and a small touch up a year after.my nose seems very narrow now and I have thin skin and my surgeon told me very fragile structure.is it still possible to widen my nose would spreadder grafts work?I feel that my nose is so narrow how could anything possibly be done? I am hoping there are solutions. Any advice? Thank you

+1
Photos and/or an exam would be necessary to provide you with the best advice. In general, it is possible to widen the nose with a revision rhinoplasty. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified revision rhinoplasty specialist. He/she will evaluate your nose and advise you on what is possible with surgery. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Rhinoplasty to widen a narrow nose with spreader grafts

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can widened a narrow nose. 2 wide nasal bones, reverse medial osteotomies will need to be performed. After the osteotomies were then performed cartilaginous spreader grafts were placed old the bones open. This will widen the bridge line of the nose. For many examples, please see link below to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery