Was I Given a Mini Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I am 3 month po from which should havr been a full tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks. I feel that was not done well, I feel I was given mini tuck. My incision is not stright looks horrible. Am not happy with the tummy and sides feels as if no skin tightening was done also still have a lot ok skin left. Please advise what further treatment I need for better result.

Unhappy with tummy tuck

and with your photos, justified.  However, I do not know what you started with which would make a huge difference in my opinion.  But with a vertical scar, your surgeon did not feel it reached the transverse scar easily and suggests you were not horrible when starting out.  But now 3 months out, you obviously have excess skin still present.  You should be discussing your concerns with your surgeon and hopefully, your surgeon has a reasonable revision policy.