How Juvaderm Dissolve Quicker Naturally and How Long It Takes?

I am 34 and I have juvaderm injected in my checks half a syringe each 10 days ago but I don't like the look as the dr injected me in one side lower and in the other side higher ..in one side accentuated the line I have under my eye and make me look more tired .. I don't wanna use the enzyme to dissolve it as I believe will do more damage..how can it dissolve quicker without it? How long it's take juvaderm 4 to go away ? Thank you

Juvederm and longevity

+2

Juvederm will last 6 months to a year. Ultra plus lasts about 9 months to a year and ultra lasts 6 months to a year.

Dissolving Juvederm

+2

Hi,

• I suggest waiting a few more weeks to allow things to settle before making a decision about "reversing" the Juvederm.
  • Gentle massage to the area might be helpful in the meantime.
  • If used properly, the hyaluronidase injections to "dissolve" the Juvederm will not be harmful.
  • Juvederm will gradually go away over 6-12 months.

Thanks for your question.

Stephen M. Lazarus, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dissolving Juvederm

+2

Hi Krix.  You have two choices.  You can dissolve the product with hyaluronidase.  This will not do "more damage" as you suggested it will just get rid of the product.

Alternatively, you can wait 4-8 months for the product to go away on it's own. 

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

How to dissolve Juvederm

+2

The only method to dissolve Juvederm is hyaluronidase, which is the enzyme you are referring to. If you don't want it, you could inject more Juvederm to even things out. But there's not a "natural" way to make it go away any faster. In the cheek region you should expect it to last about a year.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

How to dissolve Juvederm without enzyme (hyaluronidase)?

+2

There is no method, of which I'm aware, to dissolve Juvederm other than with hyaluronidase injection.  In the cheek area, I would expect the Juvederm to last less than a year.  If you do not want to use the hyaluronidase, it's possible that a touch up could be done with more Juvederm to even things out.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Dissolve Time

+1

Most of the juvederm should be gone by six months.  The hyaluronidase should not cause any damage and can be used very effectively if not satisified with placement.

How long does it take for Juvederm to dissolve?

+1

Although Juvederm can last up to 1 year, the small amount you had injected

(.5 ML on each side) is not very much, so the effects will probably diminish in the next few months. You can massage the area you don't like and flatten it some.

If your doctor injected you unevenly you should go back to him for correction. Vitrase can be done very delicately with nice results, so don't be afraid if you really want the product gone.

Sam Naficy, MD

How long will Juvederm last?

+1

Sorry to hear about your negative result following treatment. Juvederm lasts an average of 6-7 months. If performed properly by a skilled physician, injections of hyaluronidase will dissolve the Juvederm without any complications. I would recommend a follow up with the physician who performed your treatment to discuss your options with him or her. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Juvederm injections

+1

Dear Krixnoto,

• It will likely take about a year for the Juvederm to dissolve
  • It has been over 2 weeks now and if you are still unhappy, I would have it dissolved by the enzyme which is very safe and will only dissolve Juvederm

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Dissolving Juvederm

+1

Juvederm typically lasts from 6-12 months, depending on a number of factors such as the depth of injection, location on the face where injected, who it was injected by, how much was injected, how many previous treatments, and your metabolism. Hyaluronidase is a safe and effective way to dissolve any juvederm that you're not pleased with. 

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon