Jaw Bite Moving to One Side Post Op Jaw Surgery for Overjet?

I had my splint taken out just 5 days after the surgery and told to wear 5 rubber bands in some awkward position. I have tried my best to follow but am not sure I am putting the rubber bands 100% correct as I am no expert. I noticed my lower jaw has been moving to the left side the whole time just after surgery, post op on like day 3 and 4 I think I may have slept on that side a little and it is a pulling to the left side, all the pain is left sided but weird thing is right side is more swollen.

Pain and movement

+1

You must always call the Dr when you are having trouble. He is the best to see if there is a problem and what might need to be done to keep you in a good position

Chesterfield Orthodontist