I Had my Bone in Between my Eyes Narrowed, Reduction of Nostrils and a More Refined Nose Tip? (photo)

Effect my Nose Tip to Be Piggy? I Had my surgery done on 7 days ago, my face is very swollen, I got thick skin, I have attached pictures. I know its early to tell and also my face is very swollen, but It looks so terrible, I wish I had never done the surgery, im so stupid, I don't recognise myself and I haven't seen people as bad as this. What shall I do?

Post op Rhinoplasty

+2

Sue, it's early in the post op period.  Your swelling will improve  significantly over the next several months.  Depending upon your skin type it can often take a year or longer for your nasal swelling to completely resolve.  Your feelings of regret are common in this early post op period.   Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and be patient as the swelling the resolves

Hang in there!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Had my Bone in Between my Eyes Narrowed, Reduction of Nostrils and a More Refined Nose Tip?

+1

Dear Sue,

Thank you for your photos and questions.  You are very early in the healing process.  Give it time for the swelling to subside.  You did seem to have some of your columella reduced. This may be what is giving you this impression, but much more time is needed to see the final result.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

ONLY 7 days PLEASE be much more patient!!! Like allow 3 months to heal before complaining. 

Swelling post Rhinoplasty

+1

Hello

I think you are too early to judge the results, and don't be so hard on your self. All those puffiness and swelling around the surgery site are so expected. Give it a good time to subsides then you can discuss the results with your doctor, but this will not be before three to six months at least. Good luck 

Fatema S. Alsubhi, MD
UAE Plastic Surgeon

+1

You have a great deal of bruising and swelling at this early stage.  Swelling can figure prominently into the result in the first few weeks or months.  There is a period of swelling that can persist for 6 months to a year and sometimes longer.  You will have to be patient following rhinoplasty before deciding upon the result that was obtained.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty and swelling

+1

At the present time you have a lot of swelling. You should give it time for the swelling to subside.