I have a crease under both eyes. Am I too young for wrinkles? How can I treat them and what causes them? (Photo)

Can you please tell me what causes there can be for this crease and how to get rid of it preferably using natural methods but if you can recommend other methods then that is good. so why do think it could have happened and what can I do to reduce it, it bothers me especially when I smile, it looks deeper. Can sleep deprivation be a reason for this but it is always there, other people don't seem to have this so why do you think it has happened? thanks

Your Eyelid Wrinkle is a Tear Trough

+1
The crease you see there is called the tear trough and is normal, but if it bothers you and you feel you look more tired because of it, some filler in the area can make it less noticeable.  Start with a hyaluronic acid filler such as juvederm, restylane, or belotero, because they can easily be reversed if you don't like the outcome.  Most people who get filler here feel they look much more rested and appear younger and more attractive.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Your crease under the eye is due to a lack of volume in this area.

+1
This is called the tear trough.  If you put some filler, such as belotero or restylane into the area, it will make it look much less hollow and dark. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eye groove

+1
That crease or groove is quite common and is referred to as a tear trough and can worsen with age from bone resorption in the medial cheek.  I would recommend hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane, Perlane or Juvederm to improve this.  I would recommend seeing either a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for this treatment.

Karen Stolman, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Lower eye crease

+1
This crease is called the tear trough deformity and it can be prominent in young individuals.  The best way to treat it is with fillers.  You must be very careful with these though as they are very unforgiving in the eyelid.  One filler that works well is fat, and you can use your own fat to correct these deep troughs.

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon