How much weight would I need to put on for a bbl?

I'm a 24 year old female at 5'3 I weigh 140lb how much weight would I need to put on if any at all I would like to avoid it.

Weight gain for a BBL

Without seeing photos, it is hard to say if you are a good candidate at your current weight. I do not believe that people should gain weight in preparation for a BBL. The fat that is gained often just goes away after the surgery. This is why people complain that the fat didn't last. When choosing your doctor for this procedure, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and performs at least 6 to 8 per week.