How much weight would I need to put on for a bbl?

I'm a 24 year old female at 5'3 I weigh 140lb how much weight would I need to put on if any at all I would like to avoid it.

Weight gain for a BBL

+1
Without seeing photos, it is hard to say if you are a good candidate at your current weight. I do not believe that people should gain weight in preparation for a BBL. The fat that is gained often just goes away after the surgery. This is why people complain that the fat didn't last. When choosing your doctor for this procedure, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and performs at least 6 to 8 per week.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/

BBL

+1

To best help you, please send in some pictures in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Put on weight for BBL

+1
Photos would really help in answering your question better. However, at your current weight for your height I do not think you need to gain any weight.  Consider reposting your question with photographs. 

+1
I do not recommend weight gain, and you very likely can get a dramatic improvement with your current weight.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php