BBL with Body Jet.. then Bodytite? Can This Be Done? Where? How Much? (photo)

im 5 ft 6 and 220lbs. I had a gastric sleeve in oct 2012 and was originally 280lbs. and am a size UK 16. i want to loose another 30 to 40lbs and get a bbl. basically i want as much fast sucked out of me as legally possible from my back/sides/stomach and as you can see my butt is squarish and flat on the cheeks . i really dont want to loose any more than 40lbs that would make me a uk size 12 and the average is a size 14 out here. is this achievable in one surgery or will i need 2 lipos for this

Gluteal Sculpting/Liposuction followed by Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)

+1

The real question is what will be the quality of your skin after all of your weight loss.  If you have a lot of loose skin after liposuction there may be the possiblity  of the need for a tummy tuck in addition.  If that is the case, I recommend two separate operative times (one for the liposuction and fat transfer and the other for the tummy tuck).  I do not know if your result will match your goal but your result will be an improvement to your contour.  This results in the best version of you.

Good Luck

Dr. ES

Brazilian Buttlift after Massive Weight Loss

+1

When you get to 180 lbs, you will have more loose skin than you do now.  If that does not bother you, 5 liters can be suctioned out and 1200 cc to 1500 cc transferred to each buttock.  If the skin does bother you, you can have a tummy tuck later.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA