Can I Have Aditional Lipo on Other Areas 2 Days After a Bbl?

I'm due to have a BBL in june and have my stomach, flanks/lower back lipoed to get the fat, my dr said he can only take out 5000ccs at a time, id also like to get my upperback (bra rolls) and upper arms done but wont be able to take another 2 weeks holiday until the end of the year. im awaiting my dr to get back to me but wanted to know if it was possible to do this the following day or within the next couple days while im already out there so i dont have to wait? Opinions please

Timing of second liposuction

+1

Thank you for your question about the timing of your second liposuction.

• For safely, you must wait before having more liposuction after your Brazilian buttock lift (fat injections) and liposuction of abdomen, flanks and low back,
  • The earliest second liposuction would be two weeks, ideally 6 or more,
  • Your liposuction recovery may be shorter the second time, 
  • While waiting, use the time to get fit and eat to your new shape - so the fat doesn't return and you keep your new shape. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Liposuction and repeat

+1

You should wait a few months to have a second procedure so that it gives your body time to heal. Best to discuss this with your surgeon.

Liposuction After Breast lift

+1

Thank you for the question. It would be best to refer to your surgeon. The answer would depend upon amount of lidocaine used and potential fluid shifts during surgery. This would be best answered by your surgeon.

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD

Take some time to recover first.

+1

It takes a while (several weeks) to recover from large volume liposuction. You may even be anemeic after the surgery, having lost some blood in the process. Two days is much too soon to think about more surgery.

The fact that it is not convenient to delay the second procedure should not influence your decision. This is ellective surgery and has to be safe before all else.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Can I Have Additional Liposuction on Other Areas 2 Days After a Bbl?

+1

5 liters is a very large amount to remove.  You should understand that this refers to the lipoaspirate, which consists of fluid, fat, oil, etc.  Sometimes, the percent of fat removed is 50% or less.  This ratio can be adjusted by some Brazilian butt experts in your favor to give a higher percentage of fat.  In this manner, all but a very few patients could not have multiple areas liposuctioned at the same time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA