Day 10 post rhinoplasty and my nose is still upturned! Will the tip drop? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty and had the bump removed and the doctor said he will remove 1-2mm of the tip, but I feel that he may have taken too much off?

Day 10 post rhinoplasty and my nose is still upturned! Will the tip drop?

+1

Are you serious. What a wonderful early result!!! Please see your surgeon to discuss all these issues in person.//

+1

You are still early. You will need to give yourself more time.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.