Any Opinions If my Nose Will Keep Changing from This Stage? (photo)

I did provide clearer photos now.I am 1 year and 9 months post op (a very minor retouch to lower cartilage). I keep getting paranoid that my nose is not normal and that it is not how it should be. I am not looking for perfection I just want som opinions from other surgeons, as I feel restricted to see my own. Do my nostrils seem normal? am I near my end result?Will I still experience changes noticable toothers?

Rhinoplasty result

+1

Leave the nose alone at this point and focus on other moreimportant things in life. The nose based solely on the photos looks acceptable.  Good luck and enjoy!

Any Opinions If my Nose Will Keep Changing from This Stage?

+1

Posted result photos appear as you haste a very nice result. But no before photos posted. If youn are still unhappy try a filler to the areas that concern you or leave well enough alone! 

Will further change occur 2 years beyond rhinoplasty.

+1

Your result overal is very good.  The only issues i can see include a very slight asymmetry of the nasal tip and possibly a subtle inverted-V deformity.

Indeed changes are possible beyond 1 to 2 years following rhinoplasty.  Such changes are typically due to inadequate structural support through the nasal tip or cartilaginous nasal dorsum.  The changes that can develop as a result of this include:

• loss of nasal tip projection
  • down-rotation of the nasal tip
  • loss of projection of the lower half of the nasal dorsum. 

In general, the shape of the nostrils does not change much.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon