Would a chin implant make me more attractive? (photo)

I've been down about my side profile and on a quest to improve my confidence after having a tricky time. It seem when I'm down I think if I change my chin line. I will feel much happier about myself and girls will notice me. I know having a strong and sharp jawlines considered attractive for a males. I value looks very high, the motivation is to find an attractive female/wife. I'm going to whiten my teeth, use sun beds, work on my fashion, hirer a personal trainer and see a counsellor. Comments?

Possible chin implant

+2

From your profile picture, you do appear to have some chin recession, so I would say that you would be a good candidate for chin augmentation. There are many different styles, shapes and sizes of chin implants so you would want to discuss your options with your surgeon to determine the best one for your purpose.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would a chin implant make me more attractive?

+1

A chin implant would improve the profile and overall facial balance.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of chin implants and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Re: Implant For Chin Augmentation

+1
You may a candidate for chin augmentation. The insertion of an implant is a significant surgical undertaking. Implants can be available as different sizes and shapes. Although many successful procedures have been performed, there is always the risk that the shape and size of the implant was not the best choice for your face.
As a preliminary step, you might want to consider a non-surgical chin augmentation which lasts about 9-12 months. Instead of an implant, fillers are used. Radiesse is the most common choice. It adapts to create a firm structural matrix under the skin made of calcium hydroxyapatite particles. You would remain awake to direct the physician on the appearance you want. Later the look of these results can be applied towards a surgical augmentation.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

chin implant for recessive chin

+1
A chin implant can be inserted through sub-mental approach directly over the bone of the mandible to give added projection to the chin and help with facial balance.