Bulbous nose 4 months after rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty 4 months ago. I had my dorsal hump removed, my columella retracted by 1-2mm and had a cartiallage graft put in place. However, it's been 4 months and my nose is still wider than before and my nostrils look flared. The columella is also too high. My question is, will the tip drop and will it become thinner over time making it look less bulbous?

4 months after rhinoplasty

+1
It is too early to see the final results.  You need to give it at least  year and sometimes longer for the nose to soften and for the swelling to completely disappear.

Bulbous nose 4 months after rhinoplasty?

+1
Many thanks for the question.Its most common to see this concern.What I can see is that a perfect job has been done that iwll end into a good result one year after surgery.At 4 months this is how its going to look if a cartilage graft is bieng used in the tip to give it a better projection.I wish you some patience and good luck

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon