Amlost 3 Years Past a Small Revision. Does It Seem Like There is Still Swelling There? Is This my Final Result? (photo)

I have undergone a small closed revision to the lower part of the nose almost 3 years ago.does it seem like i still have swelling? Please tell me if in your opinion things seem normal.than you

3 years after revision

+1

Your nose will be fully healed after three years, and there will not be any residual swelling present. From here, it would be best to speak with your surgeon if you have questions. They know the details of your initial surgery and will be able to advise you.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

3 years post-op

+1

After 3 years, the swelling has resolved and your final result will be evident. I would recommend following up with your surgeon regarding any concerns. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Swelling 3 Years after Hinoplasty

+1

Your nose is completely healed 3 years after surgery. Swelling has totally resolved. Consult with your surgeon if you're not satisfied with the result.

3 years later

+1

That is your final result. If you have concerns about it see your surgeon and discuss. Good luck

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Almost 3 Years Past a Small Revision. Does It Seem Like There is Still Swelling There? Is This my Final Result?

+1

I think that you are seeing your final result at 3 years.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA