Will my left breast ever settle? Or should I get them redone? (photo)

I had surgery on 3/8/12 450 cc's gel under muscle I went from a 36A to a 36 full D. July 8 2013 I had a baby my breasts engorge twice the first time I released the milk by pumping and the second time I let the milk evaporate. I've gone back to my surgeon & ask for recommendations he suggested that I do the breast massaging & also go back on my herbal antibiotics. it has been close to 5 months now & I am not seeing a difference. Unfortunately with this I am back to be uncomfortable with body.

Does a high riding breast implant 5 months post surgery require a revision?

At 5 plus months post breast augmentation a high riding implant will not likely fall into the correct location using conservative nonsurgical measures. It is time to consider a formal surgical revision.