Breasts Appear Flat After Lift and Implants

I had a lollipop breast lift with 500cc implants two weeks ago. My breasts look flat. Will they pop out and change or will they stay flattened like a pancake?

+1

Breasts Appear Flat After Lift and Implants: it is far too early to truly know or predict what the final shape of your breasts will be. Give it at least 6 months.

2 weeks post aug and lift

+1

At two weeks post augmentation and a lift you are probably very swollen and your implants may be high.  Give it time.

Hardly flat "chested"!

+1

It is early in your recovery period.  There will be changes in the softness and look of the breasts.  The nipple/areola can have a compressed look after a "lollipop" lift.  Give the breast some time to settle and heal.

Enjoy your journey.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS