Breasts Appear Flat After Lift and Implants

I had a lollipop breast lift with 500cc implants two weeks ago. My breasts look flat. Will they pop out and change or will they stay flattened like a pancake?

Breasts Appear Flat After Lift and Implants: it is far too early to truly know or predict what the final shape of your breasts will be. Give it at least 6 months.

2 weeks post aug and lift

At two weeks post augmentation and a lift you are probably very swollen and your implants may be high.  Give it time.

Hardly flat "chested"!

It is early in your recovery period.  There will be changes in the softness and look of the breasts.  The nipple/areola can have a compressed look after a "lollipop" lift.  Give the breast some time to settle and heal.

Enjoy your journey.

Dr. ES