Lifestyle Lift Locations?

All Locations for Lifestyle Lift where proceedure can be done.

Lifestyle Lift Locations?

+1

Lifestyle Lift today has over 40 centers where consultations and procedures are performed, and over  20 centers where only consultations are done. The company is rapidly expanding across the United States, such that most people will have easy access to all the services provided. The best way to find a location near you is to call the 1-800-940-9913 number or go to Lifestylelift.com and hit on the locations tab on the far top right of the opening page. There is a location finder for you such that you can find the center nearest to you. Good luck!!

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Why a Lifestyle Lift fid an expert

+1

It is your face. You'd do better to find a Plastic surgeon to evaluate you and perform the operation you need not the operation they need to fill their quota.It's your face and money

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Lifestyle lift locations

+1

A better question to ask is where can I find a qualified and experienced plastic or facial plastic surgeon who will take the time to do a comprehensive analysis and provide me with effective treatment options. Many plastic and facial plastic surgeons can perform a lifestyle lift (lower facelift) and get better results and a better experience.

Todd C. Miller, MD