How Much Would it Cost to Treat Freckles On My Face, and Who is Qualified to Perform This?

I have freckles all over my face and im in need of your help. Thank you

Laser Treament - Freckles

+1

Thank you for your question. Freckles are commonly treated with various therapies including bleaching creams, IPL/laser treatments,  and/or chemical peels.  Creams are the cheapest with modest effect, laser/IPL can cost $250-500 per session, and chemical peels can be $100/session and up. Cost will also depend on the area of the country you live.  A treatment in Manhattan will be far more than in rural USA.  The qualification is based also on where you live.  In CA, only MD, PA, FNP, or RN can perform IPL laser treatments.  In some areas an MA may perform procedures, and in other states, only an MD may perform these procedure.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist