Localized Swelling or Bottoming out or Leak?

silicon gel 365 cc sub pectoral. operated by best surgeon in my country (India). post day 3 noticed 1 inch thick swelling soft non tender below incision line of left breast along the entire lower pole making breasts looking asymmetrical. upper pole of both breast symmetrical. nipples at same level. consulted my surgeon he says it will take about 3 months to disappear. right is round and smooth. left slightly pulled laterally towards lower outer quadrant.

Post op Swelling?

+1

It is difficult to say what is going on without an examination.  It is a good idea to keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon and follow his/her advice since he/she knows your history the best.

Give your body time to heal after surgery.

Localized swelling after breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question. I agree with your surgeon. it is too early to determine the outcome of the shape of the breast. I think you need to wait 4 to 6 monthsperceive time for the implants to settle. In the meantime you need to follow up with your plastic surgeon and follow all the post operative instructions . good luck t

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

+1

Some swelling after breast augmentation surgery is normal. It sounds like you have to give it time to settle down.

Localized swelling after BA

+1

It is most likely swelling based on your description. Trust your surgeon. It is true that it takes at lease three months for swelling to resolve and implants to settle.

Ronald Schuster, MD