I've Been Living for 15 Years with a Tummy Tuck That Looks Like the Before Pics, What Can I Do?

The doc was expecting "next time" but I didn't know. I don't have the funds for further surgery.And, I work out like a fiend. I have continued resentment for this guy who may even not be alive at this time.

+1

Plastic surgeons live to make their patients happy. Unfortunately no one bats 1.000 and we do occasionally have patients who are disappointed with their results.

You might try asking around your area to find out whether there is a plastic surgery training program. Many plastic surgery programs have a trainee aesthetic surgery clinic, where procedures are offered at reduced rates on the understanding that the surgery will be carried out by residents under the supervision of attending surgeons.

Alternatively, you try to put all of this behind you and spoil yourself in some other way that isn't too costly.

Good luck!

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon