I'm Live In, Williamsburg Va. Is 10K a Good Price For Tummy Tuck and Brachioplasty?

Tummy Tuck and Branchioplasty for 10k? Is what Ive been quoted and found to be the best offer in my area. this includes everything including the Anesthesia. The issue is that I'm not confident with the doctors reputation. Is there anyone familiar with another doctor at least 100 miles within my area that has comparable prices but a better reputation. I am not getting any lippo or anything done to the flanks.

Is 10K a Good Price For Tummy Tuck and Brachioplasty?

+1

Before choosing a surgeon for the price, make sure you read any reviews you can locate. Also compare before and after pictures to other surgeons. Finding the cheapest price for certain things is acceptable. When choosing a surgeon you want to be certain that it's not just for the cheap price. I am not aware what the pricing is for VA however 10k for both procedures seems very low. Make sure you do your homework! 

Reno Plastic Surgeon

10K for brachioplasty and abdominoplasty is a fair price.

+1

More important in the prices the quality of surgery that you're going to receive. I think this prices reasonable the make certain you are in the hands of the best surgeon available.

10K a Good Price For Tummy Tuck and Brachioplasty?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.
You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

+1

You bet that is a good price, much lower than what it would cost in Beverly Hills.  I just hope you leave your treatment in the hands of an experienced plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  If your doctor does not have a good reputation that is probably why his quote is low.  Unfortunately we cannot get involved in recommending plastic surgeons in different areas.  But you have to be very careful and you need to personally know people who have been treated by your doctor.  That would mean first hand experience.  Best of luck.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

Confidence in a plastic surgeon

+1

If you lack confidence in your plastic surgeon then follow your instincts and seek a second opinion.  Don't be penny was and a pound foolish.  

Surgery price question

+1

I would be happy to see you for a consultation. I see a number of people from your area. I use the Stony point surgery center which is where my office is located. This is an accredited out patient surgery center for your safety. Feel free to review my web site. While price is important it is most important to have trust in the doctor you choose to operate on you. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1

The price seems reasonable for certain areas of the country, but I would try to find a plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and brachioplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Price and Surgery

+1

Do not pick your surgeon based solely on price. There's a lot more to a successful outcome than price. It is not a good sign if you are already doubting your surgeon's reputation or results. If you have a budget, than perhaps you should not do as much surgery and spend your available funds on only one of the procedures you mentioned. 

Ronald Schuster, MD

+1

If you are uncomfortable with the surgeon, choose another, even if it means only getting part of what you wish done. This service is not a commodity. It makes sense to buy low on gasoline, but not on health.

All the best