I Live in the Uk and Would Love a Brazilian Butt Lift. my Cup Size is 34 DD How Much Would This Cost?

My measurements are 34-30-35, i would like to be 34-24-36. My cup size id DD. I feel my body is out if proportion as my bottom is very flat.

Brazilian Buttlift to Even Out Proportions

+1

If you have a great deal of fat around your midsection that is amenable to liposuction, the Brazilian buttlift can produce the results that you are seeking.  An exam would be necessary to know for sure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Buttock augmentation can enhance the natural curves for patients who are unhappy with the shape of their rear ends. It can also add volume and roundness to a flat or small butt for patients seeking a more balanced body profile. Body-builders may seek buttock augmentation if they are unable to develop gluteal muscles in proportion with the rest of their bodies. Generally, if you are looking for a fuller, curvier butt, buttock augmentation may be for you.

The preferred method for performing buttock augmentation is fat transfer, the use of the patient's own body fat to reshape the butt. Fat injection achieves a more natural result, has a lower risk of infection, and also contours the areas around the buttocks to enhance the overall effect. However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients.

After buttock augmentation with fat transfer or silicone implants, patients should avoid sitting directly on the buttocks or lying on their backs for two to three weeks to maximize results. During this time, compression garments may be worn to reduce swelling. Patients may experience some pain or discomfort, bruising and swelling after the procedure. Most patients return to work two weeks after their buttock augmentation and are able to resume all normal activities within four weeks. Swelling typically dissipates by the sixth week.

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Procedure prices can vary widely, due to the fact that every patient is different. It could be a range between $8,000 and $9,000. We work with three companies that provide financial options for our patients’ cosmetic needs. These companies are: Care Credit (carecredit.com or 1 800 859 9975), Cosmetic Credit (cosmeticcredit.com or 1 888 444 1025), and Medical Financing (medicalfinancing.com or 1 888 502 8020). Please call us if you need help with the loan application process.

When performed by an experienced surgeon using the proper techniques, buttock augmentation is a highly satisfying and permanent procedure that enhances the profile of the buttocks and surrounding areas for a younger, firmer, and curvier look.

Web reference: http://www.theartofplasticsurgery.com/wps-buttocks.htm

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You sound like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift provided that you are otherwise healthy.  Unfortunately I cannot give you a quote for a price in England but there are a lot of fantastic doctors on this website who perform the surgery regularly in the States.  Good luck.