I Live in the Tampa Bay Area and Looking for a Doctor to Perform a Bbl or Butt Aug for $7500?

I would like to enhance my butt with some fat transfers. I'm 5'7 and weigh 145. I live near Tampa......please advise

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we do not allow doctors to self-promote nor give referrals on our site, but I have included a link below that may help you with your research. It should direct you to our doctors that specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts; the page should automatically geo-target your area, while having the option to search by location as well.

http://www.realself.com/Brazilian-butt-lift/drs

BBL in Miami

+1

I have lots of patients from the Tampa area and perform more than 300 BBL's per year. If you can drive down for a consultation you might be in luck. You would need to stay in Miami for a few days and then drive back for a follow-up visit after a week or so.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami