I live in Shenzhen China and want to get Juvederm. How can I know if it's real?

It's more convenient for me and probably cheaper than going to Hong Kong. The doctor seems legit and has an office inside The Sheraton hotel, but how can I know that what I get is real?

Verify verify verify it is your face

+1
Look at the product for the original packing and verify that the doctor buys from allergen, call them direct.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

How do I know if I am getting real Juvederm

+1

In the U.S. I would tell you that to know if it's real Juvederm or not, you can ask the injector for the lot number and contact Allergan, the company that makes and distributes Juvederm in the U.S. I would suppose there is an equal to this in China, but I wouldn't know for certain. 

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."