Can Anyone Recommend a Good Plastic Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover in Dallas Area?

Im 26 and have 2 kids, I already had a consultation with a PS but im wanting to know if anyone can recommend one to me. Please im really nervous and im wanting a good PS. Thanks!

Plastic Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover in Dallas Area

+1

The ASPS website would be a good starting point for a list of qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Steven White and Dr. Neil Saretsky are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Safety in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery #mommymakeover, #tummytuck, #breastlift, #breastaugmentation

+1

Dear DianaSB in Dallas,TX

Jeff Kenkel and Rod Rohrich are both excellent.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Mommy Makeover surgeon in Dallas

+1

Easy, Dr Jeffrey Kenkel, 1801 Inwood Road, Dallas, TX, office phone # 214-645-2353, board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in body contouring procedures.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgeon Selection

+1

Thank you for the question. You will have many good surgeons to select from in your area.

Some general advice you may find helpful....

Anyone considering plastic or reconstructive surgery should consider consulting a board certified plastic surgeon to achieve the best and safest results possible. Physicians who are considered board certified hold a certification with the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). This certification proves that the surgeon has graduated from an accredited medical school, has completed a residency of at least five years, has three years of experience in general surgery, is actively practicing plastic surgery for at least two years, and has passed mandatory comprehensive and written examinations. These surgeons are referred to as diplomats of the ABPS and have fulfilled the following requirements.  
It is in the patient’s best interest to choose a board certified plastic surgeon. It is vital to your safety and the success of your cosmetic surgery that the surgeon you choose has the right qualifications, ample experience, and documented results of his or her work. ABPS diplomats have extensive skill and experience in a wide range of plastic surgery procedures.
There are a number of advantages in choosing a qualified and highly experienced Board Certified plastic surgeon to perform your cosmetic surgery. If there are any complications during surgery, an experienced plastic surgeon will be more adept at handling the situation. In addition, a plastic surgeon that has performed many cosmetic surgeries will have had more time to perfect his or her technique and results.

Reputable plastic surgeons should have privileges to perform cosmetic surgery procedures in the operating room at an accredited hospital, not just in the surgery center in their office. They work with a highly skilled team including, board certified anesthesiologists, nurses, and technicians to enhance patient comfort and to provide a peace of mind to the patient’s and their families.
During your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, ask to see before and after photos of actual patients who have undergone cosmetic surgery. The surgeon may provide you with a list of patients you may speak to as a reference for the doctor. To enhance your education regarding the surgeon, you may be introduced to some post-op patients as well during your visit with the surgeon. Most patients are willing to share their experience regarding their surgeon, the staff, hospital, and recovery. 

You are lucky, lots of good choices

+1

There are many fine surgeons who are Diplomates of the American Board of Plastic Surgery near Bedford.  Make sure you choose one who is because a mommy makeover requires a skilled surgeon.  I have office in Keller and Fort Worth and a surgery center in Southlake.  Other good colleagues of mine include Dr Heistein, Dr Reaves, Dr Mason, Dr Kasden, Dr Bogdan, Dr Obaid, and Dr Bledsoe who all have office in North Tarrant County and perform surgery near the midcities.  Getting multiple opininons always makes sense.  Make sure you connect with your surgeon and that they understand your look, style, and expectations.  Good luck with your surgery.   Check out my website to find some 3-D animation videos of mommy makeovers.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Mommy Makeover Specialist in Dallas

+1

You're fortunate to be in a city with many tremendous plastic surgeons. Make sure the surgeon you choose is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. It's natural to feel nervous before proceeding with a mommy makeover; after all, you're healthy and it's totally elective. Take your time in picking a surgeon and make sure you feel comfortable with him or her.

All the best - Sam Jejurikar

Sam Jejurikar, MD

Choosing a surgeon.

+1

Fortunately, there are many excellent surgeons in the Dallas area.  The easiest place to start is by using the "Find a Doctor" tool on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website (plasticsurgery.org).  This tool will help you find plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in your area.  After reviewing their information, you can better decide whom you would like to schedule a consultation with.  When choosing a surgeon, I believe that it is important that you trust him or her, like them, and have confidence in his/her qualifications.  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dallas plastic surgeon for mommy makeover

+1

I recommend you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You may want to visit with Dr. Ricardo Meade who is located in Dallas and is a member of the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD