I Live in Clifton VA. I Want to Have a Revision Rhinoplasty?

Most of the area surgeons say my nose looks great, even though I express that my nose is too wide and has a bump. I'm really tall (6'6)and surgeons keep telling me my nose fits my face - even though I have a bump? What if I want a smaller nose? Isn't that my call to make?

+1

It would be difficult to comment on the appropriateness of a rhinoplasty without pictures or an exam.  Usually a hump can be removed.

Experienced surgeon for revision rhinoplasty surgery

+1

It is best to choose a surgeon who has extensive experience in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty to keep the revisions to a minimum. Without pictures,  it is not possible  to give an opinion about whether or not a revision rhinoplasty is necessary. If there is a hump present on the nose this can be shaved down, and osteotomies will be required to narrow the nasal bones. Please see the photo gallery link below for examples of hump removal in our rhinoplasty practice

Patient Wants a Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes it is your choice re having a revision rhinoplasty. However you do need to find an experienced surgeon who agrees with your aesthetics and will help you achieve your goals. Please send me a full set of nasal pictures as described on my website if you want my evaluation.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You decide on the surgery, however the doctor need to be convinced that there is room for improvement before they do elective surgery.  It is difficult to give you and advise without examination and discussion of your goals