Where/How Do I Find a Plastic Surgery Teaching Hospital Near Howell, NJ?

I am looking to get a tummy tuck and maybe a mini face lift. I wanted to go to a teaching hospital , but do not know how to go about find them. Thank you Nora

Where/How Do I Find a Plastic Surgery Teaching Hospital Near Howell, NJ

+2

Call the American Society of Plastic Surgery, Inc. Call the closest medical school in New Jersey. Call the New Jersey Board of Medicine. But why not see a local boarded plastic surgeon near you? 

Plastic Surgery Teaching Hospital Near Howell, NJ

+1

The American Society of Plastic Surgery and the New Jersey Board of Medicine will be able to provide you a list of Plastic Surgery Teaching Hospitals.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Finding a plastic surgeon

+1

If you call your local hospital they may be able to help you.  Also, if there is a university in your town, you may be able to check with them.  In most major cities there are several teaching hospitals as well.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD