Little Rock Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendation

I'm looking for a plastic surgeon who is experienced in African American Rhinoplasty. I live in Little Rock, AR and have had a difficult time finding anyone in the area or even in neighboring states. I really don't want to travel too far because I know I'll need to go back and forth for follow-ups and such. Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon nearby, please?

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr, Edward Love and Dr. Gary Talbert are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the question. My recommendation for a facial plastic surgeon with extensive experience in African American Rhinoplasty is Doctor Charles Boyd in Birmingham, Michigan. He is an excellent surgeon with equally exceptional bedside manner. Best of luck.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Two surgeons are excellent. Russell Kridel in Texas and Fred Stucker in Louisiana. Rhinoplasty is a very delicate procedure and especially in an African American nose. Your trip to either of these two surgeons will be worth your while.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon