Im Looking Forward to Getting a BBL June 2014. How Far in Advance Must I Start Contacting Doctors? (photo)

Buttock augmentation

+1

If you want surgery in June you should contact the doctor's office soon to make sure that June is available for you.

Time Is On Your Side

+1

It is never too early to start looking for a plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with helping you achieve your goals. The longer you look the more time you have to make sure all your questions are addressed before you move forward. In the long run most people feel that they if have thoroughly researched an issue they can move forward more confidently.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Im Looking Forward to Getting a BBL June 2014. How Far in Advance Must I Start Contacting Doctors?

+1

I have patients scheduling into February at this time, but I can frequently work patients into the schedule within 2 weeks.    This will vary surgeon to surgeon.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA