Does 5 Liters (5000 Cc) Equal About 14 Cans of Soda? (355 Ml Per Can)?

I'm trying to visualize this. From the information I've gathered, it looks like 5 liters (5,000 cc or 5000 ml) equals just over 14 (fourteen) cans of soda. Soda has 355 ml per can. 1 ml = 1 cc (355 x 14 = 4,970). Does this compute correctly?

5 Liters of liposuction equals about 14 soda cans, (355ml), right?

+1

Yes.  Your computations are accurate.  Having said that, 5 liters is the recommended limit for outpatient surgery.  It can also be visualized as five 1 liter bottles, (obviously).  I think more people in the U.S. can visualize a soda can.   

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/liposuction

5 liters and 14 cans of soda

+1

If those are the numbers for a can of soda then you are pretty much on the mark.  But remember your weight will not match it exactly.