List of Surgeries and What not (Sorry for Being a Bit Long).

Well, I am a 15 year old male. Is it safe, and could I get hair transplants to lower hairline, nose job, cheekbone/jaw/chin implants, liposuction/lift under the cheekbone. Fillers for nasolabial folds. Chemical peels for acne. Eyebrow implants because my eyebrows fell out due to acne. Well guess that's it for now, it's pretty sad how my relatives have all these features but I had bad luck and had my genetics that I should have gotten from them botched, hence why I look ugly and unbalanced..

Surgical expectations

+2

The answer is no. You are a minor and legally require parental or guardian consent for non-life threatening medical care. You really need counselling as this long list is a sign of other issues. The last thing you need right now is a plastic surgeon.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.