Looking for a Surgeon That Specializes in Brazilian Butt Lifts

list of surgeons in or out of the US that specializes in brazilian butt lifts?

Surgeons specializing in Brazilian Butt LIfts.

+1

it is best to choose a surgeon that is within the US for any surgical procedures.  You can check the website for the ASPS website for a start and check for surgeons that specialize in body contouring.

Surgeons Specializing in Brazilian Butt Lifts

+1

I have had a great interest in and enjoy performing Fat Transfer to the Buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift). But in my opinion, the acknowledged master in this operation with the biggest experience  is my friend, Dr. Constantino Mendieta of Miami, Florida.

This site is a great place to find a surgeon who specializes in certain procedures. For this one you may need to travel.

+1

Not all Plastic Surgeons perform the Brazilian Butt Lift. It is a great procedure when done correctly by a board certified plastic surgeon. You definitely need to find a surgeon who specializes in this procedure. It is a very tedious procedure and is VERY technique dependant. If not done correctly, or if you as the patient don't follow your Surgeons instructions, you may see all of the fat go away. Be sure whomever you choose can show you many before and after photos of their patients that have had This procedure. If they do a lot of this procedure, they will have photos. We also have many Brazilian Butt Lift patients who are more than willing to discuss their experiences with interested patients. You have to be sure you are comfortable with and confident in the surgeon you choose.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who does Brazilian Butt enhancement and you feel comfortable with.

Otherwise all of us are going to be on the list (There are 5000 plasic surgeons) in the US