list of surgeons in or out of the US that specializes in brazilian butt lifts?
Looking for a Surgeon That Specializes in Brazilian Butt Lifts
Doctor Answers 5
Questions to Ask Before your BBL
It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.
It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:
your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
- a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
- b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
- 2.Does your surgeon commonly
perform this procedure?
- a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
- 3.Where is the surgery performed
- a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
- 4.Who performs the anesthesia for
- a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?
Surgeons specializing in Brazilian Butt LIfts.
it is best to choose a surgeon that is within the US for any surgical procedures. You can check the website for the ASPS website for a start and check for surgeons that specialize in body contouring.
Surgeons Specializing in Brazilian Butt Lifts
I have had a great interest in and enjoy performing Fat Transfer to the Buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift). But in my opinion, the acknowledged master in this operation with the biggest experience is my friend, Dr. Constantino Mendieta of Miami, Florida.
You might also like...
This site is a great place to find a surgeon who specializes in certain procedures. For this one you may need to travel.
Not all Plastic Surgeons perform the Brazilian Butt Lift. It is a great procedure when done correctly by a board certified plastic surgeon. You definitely need to find a surgeon who specializes in this procedure. It is a very tedious procedure and is VERY technique dependant. If not done correctly, or if you as the patient don't follow your Surgeons instructions, you may see all of the fat go away. Be sure whomever you choose can show you many before and after photos of their patients that have had This procedure. If they do a lot of this procedure, they will have photos. We also have many Brazilian Butt Lift patients who are more than willing to discuss their experiences with interested patients. You have to be sure you are comfortable with and confident in the surgeon you choose.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.