What is a List of Materials I Can Get Injected into my Buttocks to Make It Huge? (photo)

Buttock Augmentation Options

+2

Allow me to share with you what you may not hear from others.  Currently the only two safe and effective methods for Buttock Augmentation are Autologous Fat Transfer (transfer of your own fat to the buttocks, aka "Brazilian Butt Lift") and Buttock Implants (semi-solid soft silicone rubber implants).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, predictable, and long-term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I personally recommend either the round or the oval shaped implants dependent upon the natural anatomic shape of the patient's buttock cheeks.  The implant is typically inserted through a 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the top of the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this technique.  Additionally, in this type of surgeons hands the often quoted "high risks" of complications especially infection are actually much lower around 5%. Glad to help...RAS

Buttock enhancement

+2

The only safe and legal material to inject to the buttock is your own fat.

You can also have a buttock implant.

Safe Buttocks augmentation

+1

The only safe material that can be injected into buttocks is your own fat, The Brazilian Butt Lift looks like the right choice for you, you can contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation. You can achieve great results with this procedure.
Good luck!

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What materials can be injected into the butt to make it big?

+1

Thanks for your question.  The only safe, FDA-approved injectable for the buttocks is your own body fat from other areas of your body.  You can also have a silicone implant placed.  I have seen tons of women who have chosen other alternatives (hydrogel butt shots) and have come to me for correction of their deformities and/or treatment of infection.  Many times I cannot help them.  You can receive dramatic results with fat transfer, so that is the procedure I suggest.

Andrew Jimerson, MD