List of GOOD Revision Rhinoplasty Specialists That Correct Pollybeak Defiormation?

I live in the US on the east coast but am willing to travel to find a really skilled revision rhinoplasty specialist that can revise my Pollybeak deformation.

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Revisionary Rhinoplasty?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after rhinoplasty surgery. Although I am not able to provide you with specific plastic surgeons names, I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons to help you with revisionary rhinoplasty surgery in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or Facial Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on rhinoplasty surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.