Is it Possible to Have Rhinoplasty, Philtrum Reduction and Hairline Surgery Done at Once? (photo)

I'm considering getting cosmetic surgery when I get older. I've already taken pictures, photoshopped and mapped out what I want done. The only procedures I can name are rhinoplasty, philtrum reduction and hairline surgery. I don't know what the names of the rest are. I'm only 17 and have never had any surgery, so there is a lot of questions I have. How much would this cost all together? What are methods of payment? How dangerous are these surgeries? Are they painful? How long is recovery time?

Possible? desirable?

+1

Anything is possible but based on your photos I would strongly advise against any cosmetic surgery for you.

Rhinoplasty and hairline surgery.

+1

Both of these surgeries can be done but you should wait until you are older to decide this as your views of yourself will change.

Multiple surgeries.

+1

Morning,

First off, and you've probably heard this, but you're a good looking guy. . .so don't get to drastic.  The changes you made to your nose look a bit unnatural to me.  In any case, the surgeries you're interested in doing together is practical.   Your overall recovery would be in the neighborhood of 7 to 9 days.  Longer if you didn't want anyone to know or suspect.  Most of the surgeries your interested in don't have much post op pain.  I don't see these as being dangerous but the changes to your face may be dramatic and many patients have some difficulty with the adjustment.  Get several consults one day.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon