Liquid Fat After Abdominoplasty

Foreign full TT 3 weeks ago. At 2 weeks, I developed a “water balloon belly” that wobbles. A local ultrasound showed fat and only little fluid. I saw my PS today and twice, he tried blind aspiration by syringe and came up dry. He can’t tell me what happens from here. I am not heavy, just extra skin from pregnancies. I still wear support garments. Above navel is flat, but under it, I now have this wobbly fat deposit and I look pregnant. Q: what will happen to this liquid fat? Please help!

After tummy tuck, liquid

+1

it is not uncommon, take your time. if it gets better...leave it alone. if it gets worse see someone.

the pattern is the more important of all considerations. today i do a new drainless tummy tuck.

its called progressive tension abdominoplasty, since i've been doing it I've had no collections!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Fat After Abdominoplasty

+1

Very hard to advise but you should return to the operative "foreign" surgeon for care. Otherwise a reexploration of the area is the better course of action here in your home state.