Can I Get Liquid Facelift if I Am Pregnant?

Liquid Facelift at the same time as pregnancy

+1
It is not advisable to have botox or dermal fillers during your pregnancy. There are no clinical studies of women having botox or dermal fillers at the same time as there pregnancy so the full implications of a treatment are not known. There are frequent examples of women who did not realize they were pregnant and had dermal fillers or botox without any noted side effects.

I would not recommend anything while pregnant

+1
There is no evidence that botox or fillers cause any harm, but at the same time there are no safety studies to confirm no harm will be caused.  I would let it be until after you had your baby.  Better safe than sorry

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Procedures during pregnancy

+1
One never knows what can happen with any procedure (infection, allergic reaction). So I would advise you to wait until after pregnancy and after breast feeding for any elective procedures. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift and Pregnancy

+1

I recommend you wait until after your delivery to get a liquid facelift.  It is better safe than sorry for you and your unborn child.

To know what might be good for you later, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Liquid Facelift While Pregnant?

+1
When it comes to pregnancy, it is better to be on the safe side. Generally, it is not advisable to undergo injectable treatments while pregnant. After your pregnancy, you will be able to discuss with your dermatologist the best liquid facelift options for your needs.

Karen Beasley, MD
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Elective treatments during pregnancy

+1
While occasionally procedures do need to be performed during pregnancy, most physicians will limit this to procedures which are absolutely necessary.  Elective aesthetic procedures generally are not performed during pregnancy.  In the unlikely event that a procedure needs to be performed during pregnancy, it is desirable to wait until the third trimester.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers and Botox during pregnancy

+1
It is generally advised to avoid administering Botox and Fillers to a pregnant patient.  Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon.

Janet Turkle, MD

Surgery, injectables, and skin treatments while pregnant

+1

In our medical training, we are taught "first do no harm". 

Thus, I would for go any unnecessary elective  procedures unless is was necessary to yours or your baby's health.

Enjoy the pregnancy!! After you delivered and recovered,  make a appointment with a board certified physician who has experience in all aspects of non surgical and surgical facial rejuvenation.

Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift during Pregnancy

+1

At this time, you are not able to undergo a liquid facelift. Fillers and neurotoxins are not safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Liquid Facelift While Pregnant

+1

I don’t encourage my patients get a liquid facelift during pregnancy.  It is mixed with lidocaine, which is a pregnancy category C drug and we don’t know what the effects are in embryos, so I would not take a chance.  I typically encourage one to wait until after pregnancy.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon