Can I Get Liquid Facelift if I Am Pregnant?

Fillers and Botox during pregnancy

+1
It is generally advised to avoid administering Botox and Fillers to a pregnant patient.  Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon.

Surgery, injectables, and skin treatments while pregnant

+1

In our medical training, we are taught "first do no harm". 

Thus, I would for go any unnecessary elective  procedures unless is was necessary to yours or your baby's health.

Enjoy the pregnancy!! After you delivered and recovered,  make a appointment with a board certified physician who has experience in all aspects of non surgical and surgical facial rejuvenation.

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift during Pregnancy

+1

At this time, you are not able to undergo a liquid facelift. Fillers and neurotoxins are not safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding.

Liquid Facelift While Pregnant

+1

I don’t encourage my patients get a liquid facelift during pregnancy.  It is mixed with lidocaine, which is a pregnancy category C drug and we don’t know what the effects are in embryos, so I would not take a chance.  I typically encourage one to wait until after pregnancy.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers During Pregnancy?

+1

There have not been enough studies done to determine if liquid fillers such as Botox, Radiesse, Belotero, etc. have any effects on a fetus. So, to be on the safe side, we advise pregnant patients to wait until after the birth of the child to have any cosmetic procedures done. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

The sacrifices we make!

+1

Liquid facelifts can produce some amazing rejuvenation results without surgery, using injectable fillers and neuromodulators, but as others have said, they're a "no no" while you're pregnant or breastfeeding.  

Liquid facelift while pregnant

+1

Generally with pregnancy we recommend deferring all procedures that are elective. While there has been no evidence that facial fillers can harm the unborn child, it is always safer to not take any chances.

Web reference: http://www.chelseaeye.com/Liquid-Eyelift-Liquid-Facelift-NYC.htm

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Liquid Lift is great--but not while pregnant

+1

Congratulations on your pregnancy. The liquid lift is a way to create a more youthful appearance non surgically. I utilize different dermal fillers, neuromodulators, etc. to create a this appearance. However, during pregnancy, it is not considered safe. After your pregnancy, while you are enjoying your new bundle of joy, it is possible to do a liquid lift. In fact, since the recovery is minimal, it may be a great way to refresh your look and fit into your busy schedule.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift great non surgical treatment

+1

Generally liquid facelifts use some form of hyaluronic fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm with either Botox or Dysport injections. Since we do not know the effects of these treatments on pregnant women, it is best to steer clear from them all together.  In fact, you might have a hard time finding a provider who would preform these procedures on your while pregnant.  It is best to wait till after pregnancy and nursing before doing these treatments.

Fort Myers Dermatologist

Injections with pregnancy

+1

Liquid facelift, Botox or Juvederm injections or any other fillers should NOT be done during pregnancy. In fact, I would steer away from any non urgent medical procedure during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester when th fetus is forming all of its features and organs.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.