What is the Best Lipsuction Method if I Have Fybromyalga and Parkinsons?

I have lost 3 stone and have a role of fat all around my waist area as well as a pad of abdomen fat with a hanging roll over a scar above my pubic area where I had hysterectomy. It has been impossible to lose these fat deposits despite further dieting and excercise. I have fybromyalga and parkinsons but still remain active. I am on co-doaldopa2x3 times a day and 1 rasigline. I want to have the fat removed as I find it pulls my back where I have the most pain. what is the best treatment.

Liposuction VS Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)

+1

It has been my experience with many patients that large weight losses, in your case 42 pounds, are associated with excess skin. You MAY benefit more from an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) than from liposuction. I suggest you see several of my colleagues in London and see what each thinks.

I do not think either the Parkinson's or Fibromyalgia would impact either operation but your surgeon may want to consult a Pain specialist to see how your post-surgical regimen may need to be modified.

Peter A Aldea, MD