Is It Possible to Recontour the Shape of My Lips? (photo)

I'm Smita, my lips shape is not good, when I smile it is not good so I want to change my lips. How much does it cost?

Lips

+1

love to know more about what you specifically dont like about the shape of your lips. remember the surgical changes are permanent

You can contour the shape with fillers temporarily

+1

On a more long term basis there are procedures you can do to change the shape of your lips. Fat grafting for one can add volume to places that you want volume. There are mucosal approaches that can alter the lining in your mouth to change the shape of your lips. Lip lifts could also be employed.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon