Can Lips Remain Stiff After Permalip Implant Recover?

2 months ago I went to doctor for repairing my permalip implants gone wrong. Because I was afraid to ruin the result, I kept my lips motionless for a period. Today my lips feel stiff, I can't smile as I used to. Can this problem be resolved with exercises and masagge?

Lip implants can make your lips feel stiff but they will get better

Lip implants will be stiff for a while.  I would wait as 2 months you are still in the healing process believe it or not. You actually get 60% of your healing at 6 weeks and 90% at 6 months but you can heal for almost 2 years from the original procedure. The stiffness will get better with time. But implants are going to make your lips feel a litte more stiff in the long run but you might get used to this particular feeling. But you won't know the difference until at least 6 months. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

1810 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Permanent lip implants

Yes, unfortunately lip implants can make the lips feel unnatural. You are probably better off with fillers.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028