Can Lips Remain Stiff After Permalip Implant Recover?

2 months ago I went to doctor for repairing my permalip implants gone wrong. Because I was afraid to ruin the result, I kept my lips motionless for a period. Today my lips feel stiff, I can't smile as I used to. Can this problem be resolved with exercises and masagge?

Lip implants can make your lips feel stiff but they will get better

+1

Lip implants will be stiff for a while.  I would wait as 2 months you are still in the healing process believe it or not. You actually get 60% of your healing at 6 weeks and 90% at 6 months but you can heal for almost 2 years from the original procedure. The stiffness will get better with time. But implants are going to make your lips feel a litte more stiff in the long run but you might get used to this particular feeling. But you won't know the difference until at least 6 months. Below is a video on silicone lip augmentation for your learning:

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Permanent lip implants

+1

Yes, unfortunately lip implants can make the lips feel unnatural. You are probably better off with fillers.