Is There Any Way to Make Lips Fuller?

I have smooth lips, I want to know is there anyway to makes lips fuller?

Best way to make lips fuller is with injectable fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, and perlane

+1

Yes, the best way to make lips fuller is with injectable fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, and perlane.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fuller lips - filler injections

+1

The best and safest way to fill lips is with hyaluronic acid injections (e.g. juvederm, restylane, perlane) by an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Fat transfer is another option, and less commonly implants like gore-tex may be used.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers are temporary but lip implants are permanent when you want fuller lips.

+1

Fuller lips are very popular and desired by many patients.  If you haven't tried fillers yet then I suggest using restylane or juvederm as temporary fillers lasting about 4-6 months then switching to a more permanent solution such as the new lip implants which are easy to put in and easy to remove if you ever want them removed.  Cost is $1500-2000 per lip.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip enhancement

+1

There are multiple methods to enhance the lips and make them fuller. Hyaluronic acids fillers are the most common, but it does not stay long.If you like the result then fat injection is more long lasting, but should be done by an experienced plastic surgeon in fat transfer.

Cosult a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options and potential risks