Lipodissolve for Losing Upper Cheek Volume?

I went to one surgeon and he suggested lipodissolve could be injected in upper cheek to lose volume proportionally as he takes injection on his all the time to maintain the contour of his face. I have really chunky upper cheek and I need other surgeon's advices to see if this option makes sense. Thanks

Lipodissolve for losing upper cheek volume

+2

Very risky therapy. I stopped doing in 2004 after finding unpredictable results, many unhappy patients. Ask for a written guarantee see if the treating doctor will offer.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Do not do lipodissolve in the face.

+1

I would urge extreme caution in using any of the mesotherapy agents and especially in the face. There are concerns with causing damage to nerves and vascular supply of the face and area around the eyes