Lipotherme Treatment for the Arms?

Can I have Lipotherme treatment in my arms? They are too fat

Lipotherme effective for upper arms

+1

In my practice, I find lipotherme lipolysis followed by liposuction effective in the treatment of the upper arm area.  It will depend on the looseness of the skin as well.  If the skin is very loose or stretched, a brachioplasty or minibrachioplasty is needed sometimes.  But for most of my younger patients, lipotherme is effective for that area.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction for Arms

+1

Lipotherme has been used safely and effectively for many of our patients at our practice in the SF Bay Area. I would definitely recommend making a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can determine if you are a good candidate for Lipotherme or if another procedure would be more helpful.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lipotherme for the arms is a good choice!

+1

You certainly may choose to have Lipotherme laser-assisted liposuction to address the extra fat in your arms. Talk to your surgeon about whether it's right for you now, or if you should try to lose weight first, or if you need an arm lift (brachioplasty) to take care of extra loose skin. The right answers for you depend on the size of your arms, the distribution of fat in your arms, and the amount of loose skin in your arms.

Best wishes!

Carmen Kavali, MD