Lipotherme Risks?

I am planning on undergoing Lipotherme. The areas are not that bad; just a couple of love handles. What are the risks? I have heard so much negative comments about the regular Liposuction that I am a bit afraid to say the least, please advice. Thank you.

Lipotherme

+1

Lipotherme is pre-liposuction treatment with a laser. This is followed by conventional liposuction. If you skin is in good condition and the amount of fat is not excessive, you probably don't need lipotherme.

Liposuction is extremely safe when performed by a board certified plastic surgeon in an accredited facility. You shoud expect a good result.