Lipotherme Bruising and Swelling

How much bruising and swelling can be expected with Lipotherme? I would like to have the procedure done; but I don't want to look worse through the majority of summer. If bruising and swelling are issues lasting weeks, I may opt to wait. Thanks!

How long the bruising and swelling from lipotherme will last?

+1
Multiple factors will affect the amount of bruising and swelling that patients develop after surgery. The type and amount of tumescence solution, the size of the cannulas use or additional power tools use for the liposuction, medications that the patients are taken that can affect coagulation, etc; but you can help decrease bruising and swelling by taken vitamins like arnica and bromelin before and after the procedure.