Three Liposuctions, Facelift, Thread Lift - All Resulting in Loose Skin and Non-uniformity

31 years, women. 3 liposuctions gave non-uniform loose skin especially around abdomen and face(cheeks). Underwent facelift as suggested by doctor for loose skin but no help in mid face. Another doctor suggested threadlift for midface which gave hanging skin on one side. Still have to loose 20 kilos. Want pregnancy, so no abdominoplasty. I underwent psychological, physical, social ,financial trauma with all these surgeries.Please suggest non-surgical method to correct my loose, non-uniform skin.

Facelift

+1
It does not sound like there is a non surgical method that will help you achieve your desired result

Non-surgical facelift

+1

There is no non-surgical facelift that I can offer to tell you about that works adequately.  For you specifically you would need an exam.

No non-surgical faclift

+1

There is no non-surgical way to significantly tighten skin anywhere on the body.  Forget all the ones you listed!

Wait until you lose the 20KG and keep it stable for over 6 months and have surgery done by the best plastic surgeon when you are ready.

No non-surgical skin shrink wrap

+1

It sounds as if you would like a magic wand that makes your skin act like shrink wrap but there are no miracles that can achieve this. Surgery is likely your best option but the problem sounds somewhat global face and abdomen. I think you are wise to put off any surgery unitl

Loose Skin after Multiple Cosmetic Proocedures

+1

There are no non-surgical procedures to treat excess, loose facial and body skin as well as eliminate20 kilos of extra weight.  I'm sorry about your previous unfortunate experiences. You need an experienced, honest physician to examine you, discuss alternatives, and establish reasonable goals.

Loose skin

+1

Sorry to hear your plight. Certainly you should try non invasive skin tightening methods as recommended by a competent laser skin specialist or cosmetic dermatologist. Thermage, fractional laser resurfacing, IPL, radiofrequency (RF) and various subcutanesou laser tightening procedures are all options that you should learn about.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

More information is needed to help you - photo, history

+1

At 31 most women are not candidates for a face lift unlss they have lost a lot of weight or are one of the rare patients who has very poor skin elasticity.

Also very important is your skin type and color regarding options.

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

There are NO good, reliable non-surgical treatments to completely tighten loose Facil skin after Facelift, Threadlift

+1

Regarding: "Three Liposuctions, Facelift, Thread Lift - All Resulting in Loose Skin and Non-uniformity
31 years, women. 3 liposuctions gave non-uniform loose skin especially around abdomen and face(cheeks). Underwent facelift as suggested by doctor for loose skin but no help in mid face. Another doctor suggested threadlift for midface which gave hanging skin on one side. Still have to loose 20 kilos. Want pregnancy, so no abdominoplasty. I underwent psychological, physical, social ,financial trauma with all these surgeries.Please suggest non-surgical method to correct my loose, non-uniform skin
."

Truly sorry for your experience. Without a physical examination, much less a photograph, it is impossible and unethical to advise / guess what may be your best option.

Plastic surgeons are not all the same and Facelift techniques vary in their results in different people. It SOUNDS like you may need a lift that addresses more of the Mid-Face area. Several options do so and could be enhanced by the judicious use of fat grafting to the face.

To spare yourself further trauma, PLEASE, understand that NO non-surgical technique (such as lasers) can match the ability of surgical techniques (such as Facelift or Fat grafting) in tightening loose skin. I would therefore advise you to give yourself time and not jump on the next fad treatment.

In Dubai, you may want to look up Dr. Luiz Toledo, a fantastic Brazilian Plastic surgeon with a long and proven track record.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Loose skin not corrected with surgery

+1

Although it is hard to tell without seeing your pictures what you are describing can be possibly improved with injections