Liposuction? (photo)

I am 163cm tall, weigh 110 pounds (bmi=18.8) and have a waist to hip ratio of .93 (waist= 90cm, hips=97). Whilst i am technicaly almost underweight, my hip to waist ratio means i should lose weight. Is liposuction the only way i can acheive a healthy hip to waist ratio (.80)?

Lipo

+1

you appear to have a small lower abdominal fat pocket that should be treatable with liposuction as long as there are no stretch marks and you have good skin tone

Abdominal bulge

+1

Although it's not a great photo, it looks like you might have a small fat deposit on the abdomen.  This looks like it could be treated with liposuction, Coolsculpting or other methods to remove the fat.  Sometimes even very slender people overall still have little fat deposits....

Liposuction?

+1

Bad picture, It looks like overweight, take care because if you have overweight, the result will be not enough for you.  

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

You may be good candidate for liposonix

+1

You have minimal fat to remove and may benefit from noninvasive alternative. the treatment is Liposonix and uses ultrasound waves to dissolve the fat non- surgically. In person consultation will be helpful.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1
You are what I would say a typical patient seeking liposuction in my practice. I have treated several patients like ur self who are in great shape with localized fatty deposits and they have all been very pleased with the final outcome. Just chose ur doctor wisely. Good luck

Waist to Hip Ratio and Liposuction

+1

I typically do not target a particular ratio, but I would say that you have deposits of fat that may be resistant to diet and exercise.  If this is the case, liposuction is a very good tool to help these areas.