What is Best Procedure to Remove Adhesion Scars on Neck from Aggressive Liposuction?

What would be the best procedure to correct adhesion scars from aggressive liposuction in the neck region? Please explain why your procedure would be best to correct such a complication and also what the expected outcome should be. Thank you, TJ

Surgical scarring

+2

I think you would be better off with vigorous endermologie rather than another surgical procedure that will only stimulate more scar tissue.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.