Is Liposuction a Worthwile Procedure? If I Gain Weight, Will It Go Back to my Mid Section?

Im thinking of getting liposuction because I have two punds in my midsection that i cannot seem to lose despite being thin. My weight fluctuates between 10 or even 15 lbs throughout the year depending how active I am and what I choose to eat. I am wondering if I get liposuction if I will just gain the weight back to my midesction like I usually do or will it go someplace else? I dont really know if people get this done for stubborn fat or for a "quick fix" (i wouldn't be, since im thin already)

Liposuction can be a worthwhile procedure given the right situation

If you have somewhat localized fat in your midsection and good skin tone, liposuction can provide you with a very nice improvement. If you did subsequently gain 10 - 15 pounds, this would be dispersed in fat throughout your body and not preferentially in your abdomen. With the fat cells removed from your midsection, you should not see a significant deterioration of results here with such a weight gain. You should also consider avoiding such sizable weight fluctuations.